Monday, August 6, 2007

My Brother Joseph

Greenville SC Moes Burrito Eating Contest

My brother is second from the top when you watch the video.

He writes, "I'm the 6th guy from the right, standing up the whole time, next to the guy
who wins. This is from last summer -- I did over 2 big burritos in the time
(just under 4 minutes?) the winner ate 3. I think Julia Taylor found this
(somehow) on the web. I'm famous!!!"

My brother believes that if you make your way into a YouTube video that you are famous. He lives a sheltered life or someone has shared that it takes a lot to make it to a YouTube video. My brother was not necessarily in this to win, but to get a free t-shirt and a free meal. He does crazy stuff like this. I think he drank too much to want to win.




Grace, mercy and peace be with you!

0 comments: