Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Papa

Today is Papa Burt's Birthday.

I believe that this is an appropriate passage to “give“ to someone.

“So rejoice, O Sons of Zion, and be glad in the Lord your God; For He has given you the rain early rain for your vindication. And He has poured down for you the rain, the early and latter rain as before. The threshing floors will be full of grain, and the vats will overflow with the new wine and oil. Then I will make up to you for the years that the swarming locust has eaten, creeping locust, the stripping locust and the gnawing locust, My great army which I sent among you. You will have plenty to eat and be satisfied and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wondrously with you; Then My people will never be put to shame. Thus you will know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and there is no other; and My people will never be put to shame.” (Joel 2:23-27)

Happy Birthday from all of us. We love you.

Joshua's Birthday Song to Papa (audio mp3 file)



Grace, mercy and peace be with you!

1 comments:

StratPack said...

The joyful sincerity of that little performance brought tears to my eyes! How adorable!