Wednesday, August 22, 2007

23rd Psalm

Last night at the Pages, jmejr saw a small framed print of the 23rd Psalm and said, "Daddy, LOOK!" I asked if he would like to read it and he said yes sir.



Daddy: The Lord

JMEjr: The Yoord



Daddy: is my shepherd

JMEjr: is my shshsheyerd



Daddy: I shall

JMEjr: I shall



Daddy: not want

JMEjr: not want



Daddy He makes

JMEjr: me happy



To say the least, we did not get through the rest of it.



<Center>The 23rd Psalm</Center>



"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever." - Psalm 23 (ESV)


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 comments: